Dorothy Draper designed her classic “Rhododendron” print for the renovation of the Greenbrier in 1948.
This bold chintz pattern adds a wonderful splash of interest to any interior.
DETAILS YOU WILL APPRECIATE
- Pattern is shown on both sides
- Feather ad down insert pillow included
- Finished size is 20” Square
- A 22" x 22" feather and down insert is included
- Proudly handmade in-house
- 100% Cotton Cover
- Concealed zipper closure
- Finished with coordinating piping
- Care: Dry clean only please
- Please allow up to 14 days for handmade items to be shipped.
- If needed sooner please call us 561-585-1855 or contact us by email at customerservice@
Please note: Since this item is handmade, your pattern layout may differ from image shown
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs