Dorothy Draper designed her classic “Rhododendron” wallpaper for the renovation of the Greenbrier in 1948.
This traditional yet bold chintz pattern works equally in large spaces as well as within the home interior.
Available in both fabric and wallpaper.
Width: 27" x 10 yards (30 feet)
Repeat: 27" Repeat
Made in USA
Also available in fabric
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs