Dorothy Draper designed her classic “Rhododendron” print for the renovation of the Greenbrier in 1948.
This bold chintz pattern adds a wonderful splash of interest to any interior.
Available in both fabric and wallpaper.
*Price is per yard
Width: 54" Wide
Composition: 100% Cotton Print
Repeat: 29 1/2" Repeat
Suggested Use: Upholstery, Window Treatments
Available in 2 Colors
Made in USA
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs