- A must-have for anyone with a home by the water
- Decorating advice and inspiration from one of Architectural Digest's 'Deans of Design', Carleton Varney
- Gorgeous images of private homes and villas never published before in exotic locations such as Palm Beach, Florida and St. Croix, US Virgin Islands
Carleton Varney turns his decorating vision towards the water in his most recent tome, Decorating on the Waterfront.
Here, he gathers stunning images of new design projects in this collection of inspirational stories that use motifs and colors from years by the shore. Growing up on the Massachusetts coast influenced his penchant for bright cheerful color schemes and warm polished interiors that exude luxury living today. Varney continues to live near the ocean and decorates for clients on the waterfront from Palm Beach, Florida to the shores of Lake Huron, Michigan.
This book brings into focus Mr. Varney's career long journey to bring elements and inspirations from the world around us to life at home.
Hardcover: 250 pages
Product Dimensions: 11.25 x 1 x 10
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs