The Draper Touch: The High Life and High Style of Dorothy Draper
**Now accepting Orders for The Draper Touch by Carleton Varney.
The inspiring story of designer and interior decorator Dorothy Draper and her color-filled life story is brought to life by Carleton Varney. Mr. Varney had worked with Mrs. Draper and wrote the only biography of her life, The Draper Touch in 1988. In this fully revised deluxe edition, Varney defines the milieu that Draper was born into and from which she escaped, ultimately becoming one of America's leaders in the interior decorating world.
Her journey is a fascinating one and thirty three years later we are getting another historically accurate account of her career, which now includes recently discovered document and photographs from a private collection and the Draper family.
Written by Carleton Varney
Size 7x9, Hardcover
368 pages, 45 color photographs and 59 black and white images
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs