A designer’s dream and creation of America's Summer Hotel.
Carleton Varney has developed a vision that brings visitors back year after year to their choice of the 397 rooms - no two of which are alike.
In Rooms to Remember, Varney - in his usual colorful and anecdote-filled style - walks the reader through over 200 lavish photographs of the 43 Named Rooms and Suites, providing decorating details, history, and insights. This book is the perfect visual guide for anyone ready to explore the beauty and takeaway many decorating ideas. Come along and join this glorious tour of an iconic American hotel.
Hardcover: 222 pages
Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 1 x 8
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs