Carleton Varney is often referred to as "Mr. Color," known for his inventive use and unexpected color combinations in his work for resorts, hotels and residential clients. See Carleton Varney's Bold Use of Color, Patterns & Styles.
As a young man, he trained under the tutelage of legendary designer Dorothy Draper. Now as the head of the venerable Dorothy Draper and Company, Inc., Varney continues the tradition of grand scale and bold contrasts in fabrics, wall coverings, and furniture designs, and yet he gives every room a unique signature style. “Live Vividly” is his mantra, and in the pages of this book you will share the experience.
Hardcover: 232 pages
Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 0.9 x 12.4 inches
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs