"This is a book on making living fun. On having your friends to the house and on how to give them a good time. And incidentally, on how to give yourself a good time as well," writes Dorothy Draper.
ENTERTAINING IS FUN! originally published in 1941, is one of Mrs. Draper's most delightful creations: a sparkling guide to entertaining with flair, from dinner parties for family or friends to holiday meals, weekend guests, weddings, and much more. A true treasure.
Dorothy Draper (1889-1969), the grand dames of modern interior design. Draper became an icon of stylish living through her interior decorating, her editorial column in Good Housekeeping magazine and her many books.
Hardcover: 239 pages
Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 1.25 x 6.5
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs